Drewnles.com - Online shop rules and regulations:
A sales agreement may be entered into in two ways. The Buyer has the right to negotiate any conditions of a sales agreement with the Seller, including those which change the conditions set forth in these rules and regulations, before making an order. All negotiations shall be carried out in written form and sent to the address of the Seller (Drewnles, Krzczonów 355, 32-435, Krzczonów). If the Buyer does not choose to individually negotiate conditions of sale, the following rules and regulations shall remain in force.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Drewnles online shop is operated by:
Z.P.U.H Drewnleś Andrzej Leśniak
Taxpayer Identification Number NIP: 681-000-79-42, REGON: 350886099
BANK ACCOUNT: 66 1140 2004 0000 3102 7500 8288
hereafter referred to as „the Seller”.
- The Buyer may be a natural person who is not a minor, an entity with legal personality or an organizational entity without legal personality, hereafter referred to as „the Buyer”.
- Orders may be placed 24 hours a day.
- An agreement is entered into at the moment that an order is placed by the client. Orders to be paid for by COD shall be filled without delay, orders to paid for by bank transfer or other means of electronic payment shall be filled when payment is registered on the account of the Seller.
- Goods purchased together with the sales document chosen by the Buyer (sales receipt or invoice) are sent by the transport method chosen by the Buyer to the address indicated by the Buyer in the order form.
- The Seller takes responsibility for any irregularities in the goods for a period of two years from the date of sale according to the provisions of Article 10 of the Act on Specific Conditions of Consumer Sales dated 27 July 2002 with further changes.
- In the case of irregularities in the goods, a written notification of this fact shall be sent by the Buyer to the Seller, describing the irregularities and the expectations of the Buyer regarding fulfillment of he order.
- Within a period of 14 days from receipt of the goods, the Buyer has the right to terminate the sales agreement without giving reasons, in accordance with generally accepted principles arising from regulations regarding long-distance sales.
In accordance with regulations, audio and video products and those recorded on electronic storage devices are not subject to return, nor are those whose original packaging has been removed by the Buyer. The Seller shall return any monies paid along with statutory interest within five days.
- All prices given by the Seller are in PLN and are brutto (including VAT tax). Prices of goods do not include delivery fees, which are outlined in the delivery price list.
- The Seller shall not release personal data of the Buyer to third parties, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997 (Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883) and the Act on Sales via Electronic Channels (Dz. U. Nr 144, poz. 1204). By placing an order, the Buyer allows the Seller to store the Buyer's personal data for purposes of fulfilling the order. The Buyer may have access to, correct, update, or remove his or her personal data at any time.
- None of the points of these Rules and Regulations are intended to violate the rights of the Buyer. At no time shall the points of the Rules and Regulations be interpreted in order to violate the rights of the Buyer, as in the case of irregularities, the Seller declares the prevailing law to be Polish law and declares an absolute willingness to conform to that law in any points under question.
- Registered Buyers shall be informed of any changes to the scope and content of these Rules and Regulations by means of e-mail at the address indicated by the Buyer in the order form or during registration. All notifications shall be sent at least 30 days before the changes come into effect. Any changes introduced shall be implemented with the intention to conform to prevailing legal regulations.
- A current version of the Rules and Regulations is available at all times for the Buyer in the Regulations tab of the Seller's website (http://drewnles.com.pl/en_GB/i/Regulations/15). While filling an order as well as during the entire post-sale care period, the Buyer shall be held accountable to the terms of the Rules and Regulations accepted at the time of sale, with the exception of those situations in which the Buyer choose to accept more favorable conditions of the current Rules and Regulations and informs the Seller of this fact in writing.
- The Seller ensures the proper functioning of the online shop in the following browsers: IE version 7 or newer, FireFox version 3 or newer, Opera version 9 or newer, Chrome version 10 or newer, Safari with the newest versions of JAVA and FLASH installed, on screens with a resolution higher than 1024 pixels. Use of third party software which affects the functioning of the following browsers: Internet Explorer, FireFox, Opera, Chrome, Safari, may influence the correct display of the online shop, and for this reason they should be disabled while using the online shop.
- In cases not regulated by these Rules and Regulations, appropriate clauses of Polish law shall apply. Conflicts shall be resolved by court appropriate in place and instance for the issue under question.
Krzczonów 1 September 2014